miércoles, 21 de enero de 2015

Block method: Books VS eBooks.

On Christmas, my mother suggested me to buy one of those devices with which you can read without having a book. You just get into Google, you download a book, then you put it in the eBook and you can start reading, but I said no. Although the eBook has a lot of advantages such as being weightless, more comfortable to read than a book and, eventually, it is cheaper, the eBook will never be the same as a book even if this is more expensive.

eBooks may be cheaper than books, as I said before, but they will never make you feel as a book can. For example, I love getting into my room and seeing all my shelves full of books that someone gave to me or I chose from a second-hand shop. The smell, the touch and the cover are things that an eBook will never reach because it is just a simple device that comes from an assembly line produccion.

Even though, having an eBook is not bad because it has a lot of benefits tha books haven't, but buying books must not get lost because, come on, who doesn't like smelling the pages of a book? 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario